Electrical Engineering Technology
The graduate certificate in Electrical Engineering Technology (EET) is a 15-16 credit online program and is designed to increase and enhance the technical and management knowledge and skills of an individual working in today’s industry. Successful candidates have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field and are looking to develop skills in advanced circuit applications, advanced software applications, and advanced power applications with real-world, practical applications.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in a technical field such as engineering, computer science, math, or physics
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale)
- Substantial exposure to circuit analysis is preferred but not required
- A minimum TOEFL score of 80 (IbT), 6.5 (IELTS), or 60 (PTE Academic) for international students
Students will take 9 credits in the following required courses:
- EET 514: Printed Circuit Board Design (3 credits)
- EET 515: Automation and Integration (3 credits)
- EET 560: Renewable Energy and Electricity Production (3 credits)
In addition, 6-7 credits of elective courses allow students to develop specialized skills in additional content areas related to the power industry and engineering project management.
This certificate is also a path-way toward a Professional Science Master’s degree in Engineering and Business with a concentration in Electrical Engineering Technology.
NOTE: If you are an international student who is interested in pursuing any of our graduate certificate programs, please contact Jason Aylmer BEFORE applying.
Degrees offered: Graduate Certificate
Program Format: Online
Application deadline: Rolling
Test Required: None
Contact: John Allen
Contact Email: email@example.com
Program Website: Electrical Engineering Technology