Apply to University of Maine
1. Review Our Academic Programs
Take a look at what graduate studies the University of Maine has to offer!
2. Communicate with your Program
Contact your intended program or review their website for admission requirements, deadlines, and additional supporting materials.
Click here for a complete list of graduate programs.
3. Read the Application Instructions Thoroughly
Before you submit your application, please read the Application Instructions. It has helpful information that can also assist you during the submission of your application.
4. Apply to UMaine
Important Note: The Graduate School implemented a new online application on September 18, 2017. Those who started an application with our old online system should submit their application by September 30, 2017.
A complete degree application should include the following:
- Domestic Applicants
- International Applicants
5. Secure Funding
- Complete your FAFSA if you are applying for federal financial aid
- Contact your intended program for possible assistantships
- Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid to discuss possible funding options