1. Review our academic programs & communicate with your program
Take a look at what graduate studies the University of Maine has to offer! Contact your intended program or review their website for admission requirements, deadlines, and additional supporting materials.
2. Read the Application Instructions
Before you submit your application, read the Application Instructions.
3. Apply to UMaine
**We are currently experiencing a technical issue with accepting payments through the online application. Please use the ‘Make a Payment’ link at left to submit the application fee. We will reach out individually to confirm the payment was received for applicants to submit the application.**
A complete degree application should include the following:
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- Certificate of Finances – International Applicants ONLY
- Copy of passport or visa – International Applicants ONLY
- $65 application fee
4. Check the status of your application
Log into your application dashboard to track missing supplemental materials and view your decision letter.