Engineering and Business
The Professional Science Masters (PSM) in Engineering and Business is intended for students who have a BS in engineering or engineering technology who want to advance into management positions.
The degree combines advanced engineering and business courses with applied field experience. The applied field experience integrates the new skills learned by the student with their needs and the needs of their employer.
On-line tracks in:
On-campus tracks in:
- Increased technical knowledge in the student’s area of engineering practice.
- Meet the education requirements to become a Project Management Professional as certified by the Project Management Institute.
- Enhanced personnel and financial management skills.
- Technical and management skills that are integrated with the needs of their employers.
- Increased potential for career advancement.
Required courses (6 credits):
- ENM 586: Advanced Project Management (3 credits)
- GEE 694: Professional Science Masters in Engineering and Business Internship
Students must complete an additional 12 credits of approved advanced engineering courses and 9 credits of approved business or economics courses.
Degrees offered: PSM
Program Format: On Campus or Online
Application deadline: Rolling
Test Required: None
Contact: Contact the Graduate Coordinator for engineering program of interest
Contact Email: email@example.com
Program Website: Engineering and Business