Engineering and Business
The Professional Science Masters (PSM) in Engineering and Business is intended for students who have a BS in engineering or engineering technology who want to advance into management positions.
The degree combines advanced engineering and business courses with applied field experience. The applied field experience integrates the new skills learned by the student with their needs and the needs of their employer.
On-line tracks in:
- Surveying engineering
- Structures/engineering mechanics
- Computer engineering
- Wireless engineering
- Electrical engineering
To view the latest list of tracks, visit the College of Engineering website.
- Increased technical knowledge in the student’s area of engineering practice.
- Meet the education requirements to become a Project Management Professional as certified by the Project Management Institute.
- Enhanced personnel and financial management skills.
- Technical and management skills that are integrated with the needs of their employers.
- Increased potential for career advancement.
Required courses (6 credits):
- GEE 486 Advanced Project Management (3 credits)
- GEE 694 Professional Science Masters in Engineering and Business Internship
Students must complete an additional 12 credits of approved advanced engineering courses and 9 credits of approved business or economics courses.