The Administrative Team is the primary advisory group to the dean of the College of Education and Human Development on all matters related to operation of the college. Chaired by the dean, its membership will include school directors, associate deans, the fiscal coordinator and any other individual appointed by the dean.
The dean of the COEHD has the authority, in consultation with the faculty and other administrators of the college, to establish representative groups or councils to provide recommendations to the dean and to accomplish the work of the college. At various times, ad hoc committees, search committees, and other task forces may be charged by the dean to complete specific tasks or to research and recommend action relative to specific issues.
- Timothy Reagan, Dean
- Jim Artesani, Associate Dean of Graduate Education, Research, and Outreach
- Mary Mahoney-O’Neil, Associate Dean for Academic Services
- Julie DellaMattera, Director, School of Educational Leadership, Higher Education, and Human Development
- Robert Lehnhard, Director, School of Kinesiology, Physical Education and Athletic Training
- Shihfen Tu, Director, School of Learning and Teaching
- Amy Cates, Fiscal Coordinator
For the 2018-19 school year, the administrative team will meet every Monday, except holidays, from September 17-June 3.