Waivers and Forms
Release and Assumption of Risk (AKA “General Liability Waiver”)
Required for use of the New Balance Rec Center, Maine Bound Adventure Center, Wallace Pool Rec Swim, Intramurals
- UMaine Students: Sign your waiver electronically on the Maine Street Portal (look for it in your To Do items) each year just before Fall semester. Until you do this your membership here will not be activated.
- All Other Adults with Memberships or Specialty Passes: Sign your waiver at our facility, on an electronic signature pad, once every 365 days.
- Minors (Anyone aged 0-17 and adults who are unable to legally sign for themselves): A parent or **LEGAL** Guardian must sign!
- If the parent / **legal** guardian will be present at the visit, this can be done in person on an electronic signature pad, or,
- If the parent / **legal** guardian will not be present at the visit:
- The Online Electronic Release and Assumption of Risk – VALID FOR 1 YEAR process can be followed, or you can
- Fill out a Printable PDF of the Release and Assumption of Risk – VALID FOR 1 DAY ONLY and give it to us when you visit.
- Day Pass Purchasers:
- You can either follow the Online Electronic Release and Assumption of Risk – VALID FOR 1 YEAR process, or