While we do try to notify locker renters, it is solely your responsibility to renew the locker before expiration regardless of any renewal notices. If you choose not to renew, then please inform us by either telling the front desk manager or emailing Gwen Reed. Any belongings left in the locker after it expires will be bagged and kept for 30 days before disposal.
Please remember that, outside of the pool area and locker rooms, shoes and appropriate clothing are required. If swimwear is worn outside these areas, it must be covered. Please click here for more locker room policies.
There are three full-feature locker rooms: Men’s, Women’s, and Family / Gender-Neutral. There is also a Family / Gender-Neutral changing room with just day-use lockers and a bench, which is located next door to the Family / Gender-Neutral locker room.
All locker and changing rooms are fully accessible, centrally located, and allow easy access to the pool deck. All three of our full-feature locker rooms feature private showers, suit dryers, baby diaper changing stations, benches, weight scales, and lockers.
In the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms, there are both FREE “day use only” lockers and long-term rental lockers. Current full membership holders are eligible to rent lockers.
In both the Family / Gender-Neutral locker and changing rooms, lockers are available for day use only.
Full size lockers are $.25/day and Half size lockers are $.20/day. Rent for any length of time you like between 30-365 days!
Assuming a 30-day month, that makes locker rentals $7.50/month for Full size and $6.00/month for Half size.
- Rental must begin on the date purchased, future start dates are not allowed.
- Rentals may last for anywhere between 30-365 days.
- You can continue to rent your locker over the summer even if you are not a member over the summer.
- Locker rentals are allowed via WebTrac for your convenience.
- We are turning over returned lockers for rental on a regular basis, so check back often!
Locker Rental Policies: Rental lockers are available only to current full membership holders. Locker rentals cannot be ‘handed down’ or ‘passed on’ to other members. Future start dates are not allowed, rental must begin on the date purchased. Please make note of your expiration date; the renewal deadline is close of business on that date. While we do try to notify locker renters, it is solely your responsibility to renew the locker before expiration regardless of any renewal notices. It is also your responsibility to make sure we have your correct email address for the renewal notices or, if you are a UMaine Student or Employee, that you check the email address that we are provided for you by the University. If you choose not to renew, then please inform us by either telling the front desk manager or emailing Gwen Reed. Any belongings left in the locker after it expires will be bagged and kept for 30 days before disposal.
Locker Cancellation Policy: Locker cancellations must be requested in writing, either by having the front desk manager on duty fill out a Cancel/Change request form or by emailing Gwen Reed. Cancellations will be effective at the end of the week the request is received, and there will be a $5 early cancellation fee.
Locker Swaps/Upgrade Policy: We do not accept swap/upgrade requests as such. It is the locker renters’ responsibility to check back often to see whether a locker has come available that meets the desired criteria. (Via WebTrac, by phone, or in person.) If one is found, the renter may rent the second locker and then request cancellation of the first locker (talk to the manager on duty). There will be a $5 swap/cancel fee.
Each locker room has designated lockers for individuals interested in no-cost “day use only” lockers. Individuals using a day locker must follow the following policies and procedures:
- Day locker users may check out keyed padlocks at the front desk at no charge if they wish, or use their own personal lock.
- Locks or keys that are not returned by the end of the same day will result in a $10 fee being charged.
- All locker contents must be removed by day’s end (personal locks will be cut off). Any belongings not cleared out by the end of each day may be picked up at the Front Desk within 24 hours. After 24 hours, all items not picked up will be placed in lost and found. Lost and found items are brought to a thrift store at the end of each month.