In the Fall of 2006 the Department of Art moved into a completely renovated Lord Hall. This 1904 brick building is the new home for expanded facilities for Art Education, for Art History, and for the Gallery. It also serves as home for the Administrative Offices, and for studios for Design and Digital Art.
The Wyeth Family Studio Art Center at Stewart Hall
Opened for the Fall 2013 semester, the Wyeth Family Studio Art Center is a state-of-the-art visual arts complex featuring light, open, airy, purpose built studios for Painting, Drawing, 3-D Design, Photography and Printmaking. Our Sculpture and Ceramic Studios, currently housed in the Old Fire Station, will follow next in a third building to house our ‘hot shops’.
For a tour inside the new facility visit the Wyeth Center Page.