Save the Date: UMaine ARCSIM Hybrid Resource Seminar
Join UMaine ARCSIM in a hybrid resource seminar taking place in Stodder Hall Room 57 and over Zoom on Monday, November 28 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., as we discuss opportunities to enhance research needs on campus. We will provide an overview of the research computing resources and services that are available to faculty, staff and students, such as high-performance computing, data storage and backup, data security, and cloud-based research platforms.
- ARCSIM updates — Dr. Shane Moeykens, Director
- Data Security — Melissa Kimble, ARCSIM Security Analyst
- Research Computing in the Lab — Dr. Melanie Prentice, Kamath Lab, School of Food & Agriculture
- Research Data Backup and Cloud Storage — Dr. Kristina Cammen, School of Marine Sciences
- Round-table discussion — Kevin Wentworth, Assistant Director
ARCSIM staff will be available on-site for 1-on-1 consulting.
Coffee and refreshments will be provided!
If not attending in-person, click this link to register for the event.