Positions Available - Job Links
Wildlife & Natural Resources Job Board
- Ornjobs – field internships in avian conservation
- Texas A&M – click on “Temporary/Seasonal” positions
- State of Maine
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employment Opportunities
- Vermont Career Opportunities Bulletin
- New Hampshire Human Resources
- New York State Department of Labor
- State of Connecticut
In complying with the letter and spirit of applicable laws and pursuing its own goals of diversity, the University of Maine shall not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including transgender status or gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other areas of the University of Maine. The University provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
Questions and complaints about discrimination in any area of the University should be directed to Karen Kemble, Esq., Director of Equal Opportunity, ADA Coordinator, Title IX Coordinator, Rehabilitation Act Section 504 Coordinator, The University of Maine, 5754 North Stevens Hall, Room 101, Orono, ME 04469-5754, telephone (207) 581-1226, TTY (207) 581-9484.