- Great North Woods Teas 65 Salmon Lake Rd, Perham, ME 04766 | (207) 455-4907
- Local tea blender creating wistful blends of delicious, aromatic, and medicinal teas inspired by traditional recipes!
- Shipwreck Galley Gourmet Salsa Presque Isle, ME 04769 | (207) 762-1001
- This company creates high-quality gourmet salsa blends right here in Maine! Check out their site and order a few jars today.
- Fox Family Potato Chips 1697 Main St, Mapleton, ME 04757| (207) 760-8400
- This Mapleton-based company produces delicious homemade potato chips from potatoes grown in nearby Blaine. Order some online from their website!
- The Country Co-op and Farm Store 53 Main St, Houlton, ME 04730 | (207) 521-5284
- Great spot for local food with a cafe and bakeshop.
- Wynes Trailside Popcorn 126 London Rd, Hodgdon, ME 04730 | (207) 521-1339
- “Featuring fresh, delicious homemade caramel popcorn available in cashew, peanut and plain.”
- Blue Hill Wine Shop 138 Main St, Blue Hill, ME 04614 | (207) 374-2161
- Wine, coffee, tea, groceries, and more! Blue Hill Wine Shop has a very, very wide selection of wines to pick from, to suit everyone’s taste. The interior of the shop is also a comforting, rustic aesthetic! They sometimes have music, and take home some cheese and cured meats to go with your wine.
- Catherine Hill Winery 661 Blacks Woods Rd, Cherryfield, ME 04622 | (207) 546-3426
- Lovingly-crafted wines made from berries grown on a beautiful farm. This farm was bought and fixed up, and a wine tasting room was built to accompany the barn and new vineyard!
- Raye’s Mustard Mill Museum 83 Washington St, Eastport, ME 04631 | (800) 853-1903
- This is the last traditional stone-ground mustard mill in North America; a wonderful experience to visit!
- Ray’s Meat Market 69 Dyers Bay Rd, Steuben, ME 04680 | (207) 546-7097
- A delicious steak dinner or a haddock seafood dinner; Ray’s has it all for the perfect meal for dinner!
- Rooster Brother 29 W Main St, Ellsworth, ME 04605 | (800) 866-0054
- Local coffee roaster and kitchen equipment.
- Young’s Market 161 Chicken Mill Pond Rd, Gouldsboro, ME 04607 | (207) 546-2408
- With an emphasis on quality not quantity, you’ll be hooked with this local winery and their selection.
- Bethel Beverage Company 284 Mayville Rd. Unit A, Bethel, ME 04217 | (207) 824-0280
- Local shop featuring a wide variety of local microbrews, along with other beverage options.
- Carrabassett Coffee Company 93 Main St, Kingfield, ME 04947 | (207) 265-2326
- Freshly roasted coffee beans sold wholesale, mail order, and retail.
- GrandyOats Hiram, ME 04041 | (207) 935-7415
- GrandyOats is located in Hiram and is the town’s largest employer. They produce a variety of delicious organic granolas, nut mixes, hot cereals, and more, with many vegan and gluten-free options. Get their products online or at many stores across Maine and beyond.
- Greenwood Bean 286 Howe Hill Rd, Greenwood, ME 04255 | 207-553-3952
- Local coffee roasters offering their blends and single-origin coffees from their roadside stand and online!
- Maine Morning Micro Roasters 101 Berry Rd, Denmark, ME 04022 | (855) 444-0159
- Offering fair-trade, organically produced, locally-roasted small-batch coffee online and at a variety of local stores.
- Naples Packing Co. 654 River Rd, Mexico, ME 04257 | (207) 364-3725
- This long-time, full-service deli provides high-quality, fresh meats in a variety of cuts at affordable prices.
- Pickles-N-Things 10 Pond St, Fryeburg, ME 04037 | (207) 713-3996
- Amazing, award-winning producer of all-things-jarred! Whether it’s pickles, salsa, chutney, or jam, they’ve got you covered!
- White Mountain Mushrooms Lovell, ME 04051 | (207) 808-1350
- This amazing business forages a variety of different types of medicinal and culinary mushrooms from the Maine forest. Fresh mushrooms are available seasonally, and dried mushrooms are available year-round.
Return to Shops & Services Page