- Jalbert Park Skating Rink Pleasant St, Fort Kent, ME 04743 | (207) 834-5773
- Outdoor ice rink in Fort Kent!
- John Miller Civic Center 94 Randall Ave, Houlton, ME 04730 | (207) 532-1313
- Check their Facebook page for public skate dates!
- Riverside Park Ice Rink Riverside Dr & Chapman St, Presque Isle, Maine 04769 | (207) 764-2545
- This outdoor ice skating rink is located in Presque Isle!
- Teague Park Ice Rink Teague St & Park St, Caribou, ME 04736 | (207) 493-4239
- Check out this outdoor ice rink in Caribou!
- The Forum 84 Mechanic St, Presque Isle, ME 04769 | (207) 764-0491
- Check out their website to verify when they are open for public skating!
- Van Buren Ice Rink 5 Champlain St, Van Buren, ME 04785 | (207) 868-3395
- Outdoor ice rink in Van Buren!
- Rene Henderson Natural Area 210 The Shore Rd, Castine, ME 04421 | (207) 259-5040
- With a 2.5-mile loop of trails, the Rene Henderson Natural Area is a celebration of Maine’s natural environment. Not only can you hike, but if you happen to find yourself here in the winter, the small lake that is within the preserve’s bounds is an awesome place to go ice skating! There used to be human activity in the area, so look out for artifacts and signs of days gone by!
- Oxford Rec Center 223 King St, Oxford, ME 04270 | (207) 539-8094
- Oxford’s town rec center offers a great variety of events, classes, and contests – check their Facebook for more details. They also maintain a public ice skating rink during the winter.
- Skating Shack 635 Waldo St, Rumford, ME 04276 | (207) 364-4576
- This amazing ice skating rink run by the town of Rumford offers free skating, free gear rentals, a warming hut, and cheap hot cocoa!