This event allows for unique opportunities to network with student researchers, faculty, legislators, professionals, and community leaders. It’s a way to learn of the research/ creative activity being performed at UMaine relevant to your organization’s needs and interests. Sponsorships will provide financial support for student awards, an event luncheon, receptions, and networking breaks, among other areas.
To sponsor this event, please fill out this form.
Internal UMaine sponsors (departments, colleges, etc.) use this form.
• Increased brand awareness among the 18- 35+ year old populations
• Exposure and visibility in untapped demographic
• The opportunity to build new relationships and foster collaboration within UMaine’s research community
• Interaction with over 2000 expected attendees and participants
• Face-to-face engagement with potential employees and future community leaders
Please read out handout on sponsorship levels or more information.