The Society of Women Engineers at the University of Maine
Did you know only 20% of the undergraduate students in the College of Engineering are women? Joining the student section of the University of Maine Society of Women Engineers will help you connect with other women engineering students and build your network of future colleagues and established professional women engineers.
Thanks to everyone for a great semester! Check back in the Fall for our Fall 2019 general meeting times!
News from the National Society of Women Engineers
- Ineffable – An Event by SWE India's MIT-WPU Affiliate
- SWE President Penny Wirsing's Visit to India – A Photo Diary
- Inaugurating the SWE India MIT-WPU Affiliate – A Photo Diary
- SWE Bangalore Affiliate Meeting Hosted by Medtronic India
- TechFix Challenge 2018: Cycle For Change
News from the UMaine College of Engineering
Bradley Denholm: Engineering student designs programming solutions for AMC
UMaine Composites Center receives three Guinness World Records related to largest 3D printer
Donors celebrating 55th UMaine Class Reunion to name engineering building
Center offering additive metal manufacturing services, training to Maine businesses
Pfeiffer Foundation makes $1.5 million gift to new UMaine engineering building