About the Program
Spend one or two semesters studying abroad at a campus in Quebec. On the program, you’ll have the chance to choose between 9 participating universities located throughout Quebec. Each campus offers a wide variety of learning environments and a rather impressive course selection. Find out more on the Quebec Website.
- Undergraduate and graduate students.
- Students must have completed at least one year of full-time study in a degree program and must remain registered in that degree program during their semester(s) abroad. Note: Some colleges may have restrictions on areas of study; check the BCI website for details about each college.
- Students must have a command of the French language, unless they plan to attend an English-speaking institution.
- Students must have a good academic record. Students must meet all specific requirements of home and host institutions.
- Exchange students pay tuition and academic fees to their home campus in New England.
- Exchange students are responsible for transportation costs and living expenses, room/board and other required miscellaneous expenses, i.e. student activity and health insurance fees, at the Québec institution.
- Students maintain their eligibility for financial aid while abroad.
- Students must pay a required immigration/border crossing fee to the Canadian government.