Congressional Campaign Job Opportunity
Would You Like to Work for a Democratic Congressional Candidate in Maine?
Joe Baldacci is currently exploring a run against Second District Freshman Republican Congressman Bruce Poliquin.
Joe Baldacci was born and brought up in Bangor. With a father who served on the City Council and a brother who went on to become a Democratic Governor of Maine, Joe grew up with the principles of public service being a way of life.
Joe is a member of the Bangor City Council and is a former Mayor of Bangor. He is a graduate of the University of Maine and the University of Maine School of Law. At the Law School Joe co-founded the Maine Association for Public Interest Law (MAPIL), which still provides scholarships to law students who work in the public interest legal field.
While Joe’s campaign is still in the exploratory phase, he is looking for fundraising staff for a possible run for Congress that could well start in the days ahead.
Prior campaign and fundraising experience is not required. This job would be an excellent opportunity for recent college/law school graduates and others who are interested in pursuing a career in Democratic politics or looking for a once in a lifetime experience.
- Traveling and working directly with the Candidates
- Organizing and coordinating fundraising events
- Compiling and analyzing data, research
- Developing and implementing strategic plans
Applicants for this position must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to write clearly and concisely
- Be able to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Have proven organizational skills
- Be personable and enjoy working with others
- Be comfortable communicating on the telephone
- Ideally, have database experience
To apply, e-mail resume to: lori@FundraisingFMG.com