College of Education and Human Development Accreditation
The University of Maine is proud of its 56 year NCATE accreditation history and is prepared to meet the renewed rigor and relevance of excellence by seeking accreditation based on the CAEP standards in 2020. CAEP accreditation eligible EPPs take steps to maintain gapless national accreditation for educator preparation.
- B.S. Art Education
- B.S. Child Development and Family Relations
- B.S. Elementary Education
- B.S. Kinesiology and Physical Education
- M.A.T. Master of Arts in Teaching
- M.S.T. Master of Science in Teaching
- B.S. Music Education
- B.S. Secondary Education
The University of Maine Athletic Training program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).