Retention & Graduation Rates
Retention, continuation, and graduation rates of first-time, full-time Baccalaureate students
- Total Retention & Graduation Rates (PDF)
- College of Education & Human Development (PDF)
- College of Engineering (PDF)
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (PDF)
- College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, & Agriculture (PDF)
- Maine Business School (PDF)
- Total Graduation Rates: By gender, ethnicity, and Pell Grant/Stafford Loan category (PDF)
- Retention and Graduation Rates in Context (benchmark comparisons)
The Student Achievement Measure (SAM) Project
The purpose of the SAM Project is to enhance transparency and provide the public with a more comprehensive measure of college student progress and completion. It is a collaborative effort of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC), the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU), the American Council on Education (ACE), the Association of American Universities (AAU), the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), and the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU).
Click here to view UMaine’s page on the SAM website.