Equipment is rented at the Maine Bound Adventure Center. Call or drop by during open facility hours. All reservations must be
paid in full at the time of reservation.
Please note that Maine Bound is only open 4:00-8:00 p.m. on weekends during the academic year and closed on weekends during the summer. Please plan accordingly for rental equipment pick up and drop off.
For large group rentals please contact email@example.com at least 2 weeks before you are planning to rent the equipment.
All pricing information is listed below.
Call, email, or stop by with any questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 207-581-1794
Kenduskeag Canoe Race Rentals
Kenduskeag Race rentals are available for reservation! Rentals are available to all UMaine community members and the general public. Payment is due on the day of reservation.
All Kenduskeag rental items need to be picked up Friday, April 15th between 4-8pm and Returned Saturday, April 16th, between 4-8pm.
Call or stop by Maine Bound to reserve your items!
Items available for rent:
- Canoes, Discovery 169- (you are responsible for providing your own flotation.
- Booties- sizes 37-38(Euro)
- Wetsuits- XS-XXL
- Canoe paddles- 48″-65″
- PFDs- Youth-XXL
- Helmets- One Size
- Car rooftop kits for vehicles without roof racks to transport boots.
Kenduskeag Rental Policies:
- You are responsible for returning the gear in the same condition in which it was rented.
- You will be changed for any excess damage including but not limited to; excessive wear on boats, holes in boats, damage occurring from boat pins, broken/bent paddles, ripped wetsuits, lost roof kit pieces, etc.
- Any item, including boats, will be charged a replacement fee if items are returned unusable.
- Any boat abandoned at the race will incur a $500 pickup charge, exclusive of any damage fees.
For specific questions or large group rentals contact Beth Jackson, at email@example.com.
* Please note that our staff are not responsible for securing rental boats on to vehicles.
|Equipment Type||Member Daily||Non-Member Daily||Member Weekly||Non-Member Weekly|
|XC Ski Boots||$6||$8||$18||$24|
|XC Ski Poles||$3||$4||$9||$12|
3-hour Package **
** 3-hour package only applies during Maine Bound’s operational hours