Spring 2019 Pathways now available
Check out our Spring/Summer 2019 issue of Pathways to see what we have been up to, and what is in store for the coming months!
- “Autos for Autism” fundraising success
- Early Start MOST program at MAIER
- Research opportunities for professionals and families
- Professional Development news
- MAIER Family Partnership news and resources
- “Outdoors for Everyone” family event August 10th
It is hard to believe we have completed another academic year of work here at the Maine Autism Institute for Education and Research, our fifth year of offering professional development and workshops to better support students on the autism spectrum. In this issue, we share the latest news about our projects, research, and events in support of families impacted by autism and professionals who work with them.