Changing technologies in the surveying engineering world require working professionals to return to an academic world to expand their knowledge. Professional Land Surveyors with a BS degree in surveying or related field will expand on their undergraduate knowledge. Similarly, professional land surveyors with a non-surveying undergraduate degree will be able to capture knowledge in their chosen second career.
What can I do with a Graduate Certificate in Surveying Engineering?
- Expand your undergraduate knowledge for better work experience
- Expand your firm’s knowledge base into new technologies
- Expand your knowledge for new work opportunities
- Better prepare yourself for professional licensure examinations
- Grow mathematical foundations not taught in undergraduate curriculums
- Prepare for a leadership role in solving complicated boundary issues
This is also a good step for those seeking a Professional Science Masters (PSM) in Engineering and Business.
NOTE: If you are an international student who is interested in pursuing any of our graduate certificate programs, please contact Katy Blackmer BEFORE applying.
Degrees offered: Graduate Certificate
Program Format: Online
Application deadline: Rolling
Test Required: None
Contact: Ray Hintz
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: Surveying Engineering