The Maine Business School offers the MaineMBA, a Master of Business Administration program, which consists of 30 credits and is designed to prepare leaders for the future. Students gain essential business knowledge in accounting, finance, marketing, and management, with the opportunity to advance skills in leadership, critical thinking and analysis, and global engagement.
Where is it offered?
The MBA program is offered in Orono, Portland, and fully online to meet you where you are!
How do I know it is a quality program?
The Maine Business School was ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top 200 Business Schools in the nation. In addition, the UMaine MBA program is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a standard of excellence achieved by fewer than 6% of business schools worldwide.
- Tailored curriculum: Build upon the MaineMBA’s foundational core curriculum by focusing on one of the many concentrations in
- Aquaculture, Fisheries, and the Environment,
- Business Analytics,
- Engineering Management,
- Food Technology Industry Management,
- Geospatial Technologies,
- Global Policy,
- Healthcare Systems,
- Human Nutrition Industry Management,
- Outdoor Industry Management,
- Public and Non-Profit Management, or
- Immersive coursework: Dive into engaging projects and case studies whether you take classes online or on-campus in Portland or Orono.
- Unmatched return: Realize your potential with 6-month employment rates higher than 90% and average early career salaries ranging from $80,000 to $120,000.
Our faculty are all active researchers and consultants in their fields, and several have won awards for their teaching in addition to their research.
Not ready for the MBA?
The Maine Business School also offers 15 credit, 100% online graduate certificates in Business Administration and Business Analytics. Courses taken in the certificate program can be used toward the MaineMBA.
NOTE: If you are an international student who is interested in pursuing any of our graduate certificate programs, please contact Katy Blackmer BEFORE applying.
Degrees offered: MBA, Graduate Certificate
Program Format: On Campus or Online
Application deadline: Rolling
Test Required: GMAT for MBA; waivers available for previous relevant work or educational experience, visit https://umaine.edu/business/mainemba for details. No test required for Certificate.
Contact: Connor Blake
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: Business Administration
Accelerated Program Information for UMaine Undergraduates
Major Pathways: Any Undergraduate Degree
Accelerated Program Deadline:
As early as possible during the undergraduate program (to ensure time to take necessary prerequisites)