In order to facilitate the approval process for new and changed graduate courses, the Graduate School has the Graduate Course Proposal/Change form.
For more information on the Course Proposal process, please refer to the Guidelines for Submission of Course Proposals to the Graduate School.
Required Syllabus Information
Please refer to the CITL website for the required policy statements and syllabus templates.
Fall 2019 Curriculum Committee Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, September 2, 2019 from 2-4pm
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019 from 2-4pm
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 from 2-4pm
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 from 2-4pm
Spring 2020 Curriculum Committee Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020 from 2-4pm
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020 from 12:30-2pm
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020 from 12:30-2pm
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 from 12:30-2pm
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020 from 12:30-2pm
Curriculum Committee Meetings take place in the Graduate School located in the lower level of Stodder Hall.
Each month’s Curriculum Committee Packet includes the meeting agenda, and information on courses for approval.