Graduate Board Meetings take place in the Graduate Commons (Room 57) located in the lower level of Stodder Hall. Refreshments begin at 3pm, and meetings begin promptly at 3:15pm.
Each month’s Graduate Board Packet is posted under the meeting date and includes the meeting agenda, the previous month’s minutes, and supporting documents for agenda items. Additional supporting documents are also posted under the meeting date when available.
For previous GB Packets, go to the archive.
- Kody Varahramyan, Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate School
- Scott G. Delcourt, Associate Vice President for Graduate Studies and Senior Associate Dean
- Pankaj Agrrawal, Professor of Finance
- Shaleen Jain, Professor of Civil Engineering
- Jim Artesani, Associate Dean of Accreditation and Graduate Affairs
- Carly Sponarski, Assistant Professor of Human Dimensions of Wildlife and Fisheries Conservation
- Dylan Dryer, Associate Professor of English
The Graduate Board consists of the Graduate School’s administrative leadership, faculty members elected by the faculty from each academic unit, the President of the Graduate Student Government or his/her designee, the graduate student Board of Trustees representative, and the President of the Faculty Senate of the University of Maine or his/her designee as a liaison between the two bodies. Contact Kathleen Harding-Heber for a full list of the Graduate Board membership.