Skip to main navigation
Skip to site navigation
Skip to content
Our approach to childcare
- Children in our care are loved and nurtured for the very special people they are.
- We strive to meet children at their individual levels of development.
- We help children acquire the confidence and skills needed for life beyond today.
- Our curriculum does not impose formal, narrowly defined academic expectations upon children.
- Through earnest play, our children learn cooperation, problem solving, language and mathematics.
- Our curriculum does not place undue stress on rote learning and large group instruction.
- We encourage the development of curiosity, self-esteem, self-direction, values, strength and coordination.
- We also encourage great explorations and delightful experiences with the world at each child’s fingertips.
- Parents are encouraged to share family traditions and career interests.