Child Care Environments
- Our goal is to have better than minimum child:staff ratios.
- Parents and siblings of enrolled children are welcomed at any time.
- The Children’s Center provides breakfast and an afternoon snack. Cold lunches are provided by families. (As of Jan. 1, 2018)
- Indoor and outdoor living areas are clean and safe.
- Play spaces are respectful and supportive of individual children.
- Interest areas are well supplied and equipped.
- Each outdoor living space has green grass and large areas for play and discovery.
- All outdoor play areas are fenced and distanced from street traffic.
- Each UM Children’s Center program is fully licensed by the Maine Department of Health and Human Services.