How to View/Print Your Student Bill
The University of Maine sends one paper bill per semester. Email notifications concerning updates to your student account will be sent periodically to the student and their authorized users each time a new statement is posted online. If you need to view or print a copy of your initial semester bill or a subsequent online statement please follow the instructions below:
Please note: If you have been granted access as an authorized user on your student’s account, please log in and skip to step #6.
- After logging into the MaineStreet portal, click the Student Center Tile link to select it.
- From the Student Center, under My Account in the Finances section, click on the View My Bill link.
- To access TouchNet’s Bill+Payment suite, click the VIEW BILL/PAYMENT OPTIONS button.
- Click the Access TouchNet Bill+Payment button.
- Note: Your browser should transfer you to the TouchNet Bill + Payment system. If your browser takes you to the TouchNet signin/welcome page, do not attempt to enter your Student Account and PIN. You will need to delete your browser’s cache (temporary internet files), close your browser, and try navigating through MaineStreet again. Once you are in MaineStreet you should be able to access TouchNet without signing in again. Also please be aware that MaineStreet uses pop-up technology. How to Disable Pop-Up Blockers.
- Select eBills from the menu options at the top of the page.
- Verify that U of Maine is selected in the View account dropdown menu. If U of Maine is already selected proceed to step #8. If it is not already selected, select it and click the GO button next to the View account dropdown menu.
- Select the statement you wish view/print from the Select the statement to view dropdown menu then click the GO button next to the Select the statement to view: dropdown menu.
- Print the PDF of the statement you have selected.