How to View/Print Your Student Bill
The University of Maine provides online electronic bills only. Email notifications will be sent periodically to the student and their TouchNet authorized users each time a new statement is posted online.
If you need to view or print a copy of your online statement please follow the instructions below.
Authorized Users: If you have been granted access as an authorized user on your student’s account, please log in and skip to step #6.
- After logging into the MaineStreet portal, click the Student Center Tile link to select it.
- From the Student Center, under My Account in the Finances section, click on the View My Bill link.
- To access TouchNet’s Bill+Payment suite, click the VIEW BILL/PAYMENT OPTIONS button.
- Click the Access TouchNet Bill+Payment button.
- Note: Your browser should transfer you to the TouchNet Bill + Payment system. If your browser takes you to the TouchNet sign in/welcome page, do not attempt to enter your Student Account and PIN. You will need to delete your browser’s cache (temporary internet files), close your browser, and try navigating through MaineStreet again. Once you are in MaineStreet you should be able to access TouchNet without signing in again. Also please be aware that MaineStreet uses pop-up technology. How to Disable Pop-Up Blockers.
- Verify that U of Maine is selected in the View account dropdown menu. If it is not already selected, select it and click the View button next to the View account dropdown menu.
- Select View Statements from the Statements section of the page.
- Find the statement you wish to view or print by the Statement Date listed, then click the View button under the Action column.
- For statements dated 6/30/2021 or earlier, you will be prompted to save the PDF. Once saved, open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Note: You may get an error if this PDF file opens in a browser tab. To open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader or a similar PDF viewer, first open the folder it was downloaded to and then click to open.
- For statements dated 7/1/2021 or after, the statement will be presented in html format. Use Ctrl/P to print the statement.