How to View Your Account Balance and Activity
The MaineStreet Student Self-Service component enables students to manage their student accounts for charges, payments and admission deposit activity and make online credit card and eCheck payments. To view your account information in MaineStreet, follow the instructions below.
- After logging into the MaineStreet portal, click the Student Center Tile.
- In the Finances section of the Student Center, the Account Summary shows your total charges and deposits due.
- To view total charges and deposits due by institution and term, click View My Bill to display the Summary tab of the Account Inquiry page.
- A summary of charges due, deposits due and pending financial aid will be shown by institution and term.
- Click the View Bill/Payment Options button to access online billing statements and/or make online payments.
- You can access transaction details from the Student Center by clicking the Account Activity link under My Account in the Finances section.
- To view transaction details from the Account Inquiry page, click the Activity tab at the top of the page.
- In the View By section, you can filter your activity display by institution, date and/or term. Select the appropriate values and click the GO button to apply your selections.
- The most recent 10 lines of activity matching your View By filter will be displayed by date, with the most recent activity date at the top.
- Click View All in the blue bar above the transaction list to see all of the activity matching your View By filter.
- Click the Download to EXCEL link to copy the activity list to an EXCEL spreadsheet.
- You can access the Item Summary by Term via the Item Summary link under My Account in the Finances section of the Student Center.
- To view a summary of items by term from the Account Inquiry page, click the Item Summary by Term tab at the top of the page.
- In the View By section, you can filter your summary by institution and/or term. Select the appropriate values and click the GO button to filter the display.
- The first ten items will display. Click View All in the blue bar above the transaction summary to see all of the items matching your View By filter.
- The date in the last column is the last activity date an item with the associated description and term was posted to your account.