Ph.D. Graduate Student
Undergraduate Research Assistant
Research prizes won by my graduate students/postdoctoral fellows:
- Best Student Poster (Amy Rosemond, 1989, Ecological Society of America)
- Irene Manton Prize (Ester Serrão, 1992, British Phycological Society)
- Wilce Award for Best Graduate Student Presentation (Rui Li, 1997; Lynn Berndt, 2000;
- Jessica Muhlin, 2007; Northeast Algal Society)
- George F. Papenfuss Poster Award (Ester Serrão, Gareth Pearson, 1997, International Phycological Society)
- 3rd Place, Student Poster Competition (Jessica Muhlin, 2007 American Soceity of Limnology and Oceanography)
- 1st Runner-up, Bold Award (Jessica Muhlin, 2007, Phycological Society of America)
- Ph.D. Graduate Student Research Excellence Award (Nicolas Blouin, College of Natural Science, Forestry & Agriculture, 2010)
Past members of the Brawley Lab:
Daniel Market, M.S., 1988.
Amy D. Rosemond, Ph.D., 1993.
University of Maine
Ester Serrão, Ph.D., 1996.
Rui Li, Ph.D., 1997.
Mary-Lynn Berndt, M.S., 1998.
Richard Gordon, M.S., 2001.
Julie Koester M.S. 2005.
Nicolas Blouin, M.S., 2006.
Jessica Muhlin, Ph.D., 2008.
David Olson, M.S., 2009.
Nicolas Blouin, Ph.D., 2010.