Retention & Graduation Rates
Retention and Attrition Rates of First-Time, Full-Time Baccalaureate Students One Year After Matriculation & Four-, Five-, and Six-Year Graduation Rates
- Total Retention & Graduation Rates (PDF)
- College of Education & Human Development (PDF)
- College of Engineering (PDF)
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (PDF)
- College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, & Agriculture (PDF)
- Maine Business School (PDF)
- Explorations (PDF)
- Foundations (PDF)
The Student Achievement Measure (SAM) Project
The SAM project is a collaborative effort of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC), the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU), the American Council on Education (ACE), the Association of American Universities (AAU), the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), and the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU). Its purpose is to enhance transparency and provide the public with a more comprehensive measure of college student progress and completion.
Click here to view UMaine’s page on the SAM website.