Directions to the School of Earth and Climate Sciences in the Edward T. Bryand Global Sciences Center
2. Turn right at end of exit ramp. Drive 1 mile to the traffic light.
3. Take left onto Route 2. Drive 2.5 miles to the third set of traffic lights. (Just after you cross the river.)
4. Turn left onto College Avenue.
5. Turn right at the University of Maine sign. This will put you on Munson Rd.
6. Follow Munson Rd. as it curves to the left, the turn right onto Sebago Rd., then quickly right on to Grove St Ext.
7. The Bryand Global Sciences Center is nearly at the end of Grove St. Ext., on the left – the large building shown in the photo with the glacial erratic out front. The main office is just inside the main entrance, to the right.