UMaine’s Financial Aid Secure Document Upload
1. You may only submit one document at a time. You cannot upload a folder. File names cannot contain special characters. Such as the following ” / | ? : *
2. All documents must include the student’s ID number on every page of each document.
3. Verify document is complete by reviewing the form’s instructions carefully to ensure that all fields are complete.
4. Either drag and drop the file into the Box below or click “Browse” to choose the name of the file you wish to upload.
5. IMPORTANT: Only enter the student’s name, University ID number, and a brief description in the “File Description” field in the box below (limit 100 characters).
6. After submitting a file, you should see a screen that says, “Success! Your file has been uploaded.” This confirms that we have received your document.
It can take up to 3 business days for uploaded items to come off of your MaineStreet ‘To Do List’. You can confirm that we have received your documents by contacting our office.
The Financial Aid Office collects the documents electronically and stores it in a secure data management system. This allows you to upload documents you are required to submit to our office in a secure fashion, particularly documents such as tax transcripts that contain personally identifiable information (PII). The privacy and safety of your data is extremely important to us.
For security reasons we cannot accept documents that contain personally identifiable information (PII) such as your social secuirty number through email.