RHA is currently accepting funding requests for the Fall semester!
General Assembly meetings are held weekly on Mondays from 5:00pm-6:00pm in the Bumps Room of the Memorial Union. Hope to see you there!
If you are unsure of any of the deadlines, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us during our office hours. We also encourage you to submit your request sooner than later to make sure you get everything you need in time for the event.
Steps to receive funding from RHA:
- Fill out the online form in time for the next GA and your event
- The following criteria must be met: the event should be held on campus; open and free of charge to all students living on campus; and must benefit students currently living on campus
- Requests of $1000 or more require a slideshow or PowerPoint presentation at the GA
- You will be asked to upload a flyer to verify that it meets branding standards
- You will soon get an email confirming that the request was successfully submitted
- On the night before GA, you will receive a phone call from a member of the RHA Budget Council who has chosen to sponsor your event.
- IF approved, you must deliver 90 copies of the flyer with the RHA logo to our office
- A banner must be signed out to your group when the flyers are delivered
- Once flyers are delivered and the banner signed out, you will be able to get funds and place your orders with our Accountant
- IMPORTANT: We cannot reimburse anyone for any reason.
- You will not be able to receive funds or place orders until the flyers and banner have been taken care of
- Any receipts you have must be returned to the Accountant within 1 week or purchasing
When you fill out the online form, whoever is logged into Google will be the one that receives the emails from RHA.
Once you have read all of the steps to receive funding, click here to go to the form.
Alternate Funding Requests
Residence Hall Council's
Friday Night Programming (RA's)
This form has been reopened for Friday Night Programming, as well as Residence Hall Council programs. For FNP’s, the updated budget has been provided to the AC/CC/ACC’s. For more info, please email the VPFA at email@example.com
Alternate funding requests provide a simpler way for RA’s and RHC’s to request funds for certain types of events. This also provides a way for RHA Executives and Advisors to request funds to attend conferences held by UMaine RHA’s parent organizations: NEACURH and NACURH.
•Requests for conferences must be submitted two weeks prior to the conference.
•RA’s and RHC’s should submit their requests by Monday at noon to guarantee a response before Friday.
•All expenses must be listed in detail on the form request.
•Supervisors/Advisors MUST send all receipts to Andrea Gifford, 315 Memorial Union, within 1 week and have “RHA AFR” written on it.
•”Sponsored by RHA” or the RHA logo must be somewhere on all announcements and advertisements.
•RHC’s are limited to $100 using this form.
•RA supervisors should sign off on the request (eRezLife) before submitting.
An email will be sent out after the request is approved by the VPFA. If the VPFA has questions about your request, you will be contacted by email. If no response, your supervisor may be contacted or the request denied.
Requests are due at noon on Mondays, and responses will be sent out Monday afternoons. Any sent after Monday noon may not get approved until the following Monday. If it is urgent, please contact the VPFA.
Any questions about AFR’s can be directed to Mackenzie Creamer, VP of Financial Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.