UMaine Research announces staff promotions
The Office of the Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate School is pleased to announce recent office staff promotions.
- Kevin Wentworth has been promoted to Assistant Director of Advanced Research Computing, Data Security, and Information Management (ARCSIM), effective June 1st.
- Rebecca Kennedy has been promoted to Senior Financial Manager in the Office of the Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate School, effective June 1st.
- Jami Downing has been promoted to Financial Administrator for EPSCoR, effective June 15th.
- Paula Portalatin has been promoted to Assistant Director of Research Compliance, effective June 30th.
- Amanda Quiring has been promoted to Digital Content Manager for the Graduate School, effective March 1st.
We congratulate our colleagues on their hard work and dedication and wish them well as they assume the duties of their new positions.