Postdoctoral research associate in the MOOR Group
- Sea level rise and its effects on the aquaculture industry
- Mooring designs and tension testing
- Smoothed particle hydrodynamics simulations
- Lieberthal, Brandon, and D. Scott Stewart. “Embedded particle size distribution and its effect on detonation in composite explosives.”Combustion Theory and Modelling (2016): 1-20.
- Lieberthal, Brandon A., John B. Bdzil, and D. Scott Stewart. “Modelling detonation of heterogeneous explosives with embedded inert particles using detonation shock dynamics: Normal and divergent propagation in regular and simplified microstructure.” Combustion Theory and Modelling 18.2 (2014): 204-241.doi:10.1080/13647830.2013.879208
- Bdzil, J., Brandon Lieberthal, and D. Scott Stewart. “Mesoscale modeling of metal-loaded high explosives.” Coeur (2010).
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
Doctor of Philosophy, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics – December 2015
Master of Science, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics – August 2010
Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
Bachelor of Science, Physics – May 2008
Bachelor of Science, Math – May 2008