Many of the PowerPoint presentations given by speakers at the conference are now available as pdf files. Click on the session title below and go to ‘Presentations Available’. Please contact the speaker directly if you have any questions regarding these PowerPoint slides.
Some presenters have chosen not to make their presentations available online. Questions regarding these presentations should be sent directly to the speaker.
- A. Ocean Acidification – What is it, what have we learned, what are the critical knowledge gaps, and what can we do about it?
- B. Safe Beaches and Shellfish
- C. Communities Facing Climate Change Adaptation: Their Challenges and Successes
- D. Stream Connectivity
- E. Urban Sustainability & Climate Change
- F. Developing Water Supplies in Challenging Environments
- G. Citizen Science in New England: Exploring Innovations in Collaborative Resource Management, Education, and Research
- H. Sebago Lake – A Trillion Gallons of Challenge
- I. Sustainable Engagement with the Food System
- J. Sustainability of Maine’s Working Forest in the Face of a Changing Climate: Varying Perspectives and Solutions
- K. Models and Practices for Municipal Water Resource Management
- L. Sustaining Maine’s Water Resources
- M. Rivers: Streamflow Quantity and Quality