The submission deadline for poster abstracts is Thursday, March 8, 2018. Abstracts can be submitted online (see link below) or as an email attachment (Microsoft Word document or rtf file) to email@example.com.
Notification of acceptance of poster abstracts for presentation will take place no later than Monday, March 13, 2017.
Posters invited for display will address one or more aspects of the following:
- Water quality/quantity. These may include chemical, biological, hydrological, and geochemical aspects of surface and ground waters, and their policy and economic implications.
- Sustainability. These may include implementation and evaluation of policies and practices that promote economic development while protecting ecosystem health and fostering community well-being.
For 2018, the juried poster competition will include three judging categories: graduate, undergraduate and high-school.
Non-student poster presentations based on appropriate research findings are also accepted for display. Please note that we will not accept posters that are considered advertising. Organizations that wish to advertise should register as exhibitors.
Guidelines for Poster Abstracts
- Select online form or indicate that this is a poster presentation.
- Indicate judging category: graduate, undergraduate, high school, or non-student.
- Provide a title that accurately summarizes the subject of the presentation.
- Indicate names, affiliations, and emails for all authors.
- Indicate “presenting” after the presenting author’s name(s).
- If presenting author(s) is a student, indicate “student” after name(s).
- Provide an abstract not to exceed 250 words.
- Abstract must state the purpose, significant results, and main conclusion of work.