Sessions for the 2018 Maine Sustainability & Water Conference are listed below. Further information will be posted as sessions are finalized. Watch this space for details or subscribe to our News & Events email list to receive regular updates.
Session 1 (All day session): Water Resource Assessments
Session 2: Water Protection Strategies
- Session 2A (Morning) – Reconnecting to Maine’s Waters Through Recreation
- Session 2B (Afternoon) – One Water – An Integrated Approach to Managing Maine’s Water Resources
Session 3: Rivers and Their Fish
- Session 3A (Morning) – Rivers we hear little about: What’s their story?
- Session 3B (Afternoon) – Fish Passage: Where are we?
Session 4: Stakeholders and Sustainability
- Session 4A (Morning) – Teaching for sustainability transformations: Engaged pedagogy to address complex problems
- Session 4B (Afternoon) – Citizen Science and Stewardship