Culturefest Coordinator Registration
Culturest would not be a success without our volunteers who work behind the scenes. We need help with setting up and cleaning up the event on Saturday, November 4. As they say, “Many hands make light work.” So please consider donating your time and expertise.
Set Up- Saturday, November 4 from 8 to 10 am
- Set up chairs and tables in Food Court and Exhibit are
- Set up stage and seating
- Distribute catering equipment in the Food Court
- Hang signs
Clean Up- Saturday, November 4 from 3 to 5pm
- Fold chairs and tables
- Break down catering equipment
- Load supplies into the van
- Take down signs and decorations
ISA Drink Sales
- ISA will have a drinks table and we need help to staff this table. Shifts will be 1 hour long from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Marketing and Advertising – This position has been filled
- Be the Public Affairs specialist for Culturefest. Spread the word of this event to all corners of Maine through Social Media, Flyers, and Video/Audio Media. Make it your goal to take Culturefest to a whole new level!
For questions contact Nick Neily at Nicholas.Neily@maine.edu.