Culturefest Coordinator Registration
Sign up below to be a Culturefest Coordinator. Coordinators will be responsible for certain duties and responsibilities, will recruit participants using various forms of media, and will provide various forms of support in preparation of the event. The four different types of coordinators are the following:
- Provide support for the exhibition of over 30 countries. Communicate with participants to ensure proper organization of cultural groups. Create proper signs and maps to facilitate public access.
Style Show Coordinator
- Collect music and organize a playlist for the Style Show participants. Create talking points for a Master of Ceremonies (MC). Ensure participants are in proper order for the show.
Talent Show Coordinator
- Recruit talent performers from the campus community for short performances. Assist on the day of Culturefest with tech issues and announcements.
Marketing and Advertising Coordinator
- Be the Public Affairs specialist for Culturefest. Spread the word of this event to all corners of Maine through Social Media, Flyers, and Video/Audio Media. Make it your goal to take Culturefest to a whole new level!
Children’s Activity Coordinator
- Oversee the Children’s Activity Area. Work with the College of Education students and supplement their program by recruiting students to do activities with the children.
For questions contact Fran Woodworth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Culturefest Coordinator Sign-up