About the Regional Scholarship Program
The Regional Graduate Scholarship reduces out-of-state tuition from $1,430/credit hour to $710/credit hour for Fall 2018 admitted students from New Jersey and Pennsylvania into the graduate programs listed below. Tuition costs are subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
Students are automatically considered for the Regional Graduate Scholarship. No additional paperwork is necessary.
Is the scholarship renewable?
Yes, if you qualify, the scholarship will follow you over the course of your graduate study.
I’m a returning student. Do I qualify?
Unfortunately, no. Only new students entering in Fall 2018 or beyond qualify for the Regional Graduate Scholarship.
I want to switch graduate programs. Can I still qualify?
The scholarship only applies to students admitted for the Fall 2018 or beyond term students in select graduate programs.
I’m conditionally admitted. Do I qualify for the scholarship?
Yes, both fully and conditionally admitted students are eligible.
I’m from another state, but attend college in a qualifying state. Am I eligible?
Residency is determined by your permanent address.
For more information about the Regional Graduate Scholarship, contact the University of Maine Graduate School at email@example.com or 207.581.3291
- Anthropology & Environmental Policy (MA)
- Animal Science (MPS program)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Civil Engineering (non-thesis MS)
- Communication (non-thesis MS)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Computer Engineering (non-thesis MS)
- Ecology and Environmental Science (non-thesis MS)
- Educational Leadership (MEd)
- Electrical Engineering (non-thesis MS)
- Financial Economics (non-thesis MA)
- Food Science and Human Nutrition (non-thesis MS)
- Forestry (MF)
- French (MAT)
- Global Policy
- History (non-thesis MA)
- Human Development
- Higher Education Student Development
- Literacy Education (MEd)
- Mechanical Engineering (non-thesis MS)
- Professional Science Masters in Marine Sciences
- Secondary Education (MAT)
- Social Work