The School of Forest Resources offers a Master of Forestry (MF) degree in Forestry. The MF program is a professional, non-thesis master’s program.
The MF program prepares students for a rewarding career in forest management by enhancing the abilities of professional foresters with prior experience and by allowing a career change for non-foresters.
Students may choose from a wide range of specialties, including:
- Forestry ecology & management
- Tree biology and physiology
- Nature-based recreation & tourism
- Natural resources economics & policy
- Forest operations science & engineering
- Forest-based bioproducts and wood science & technology
Degrees offered: MF
Application deadline: Rolling
Test Required: GRE, may be waived based on work experience and prior graduate performance (upon request)
Contact: Mindy Crandall
Contact Email: email@example.com
Program Website: Forestry