The 15 credit graduate certificate in Engineering Management provides training for engineers interested in developing skills in project management, data-based decision making, and the management of engineering organizations. Students who wish to continue to a full master’s program have a variety of options in either business or engineering. With the market demand for advanced engineering management skills being greater than ever, completing the certificate either through online and traditional modalities or completely online will prepare you for the future.
- An earned baccalaureate engineering, engineering technology, or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university is required for admission.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5 applies to all candidates.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 80 (IbT), 6.5 (IELTS) or 60 (PTE Academic) are required for international students.
- Manage projects in the context of an engineering organization including planning, controlling, scheduling and risk analysis
- Use data to make decisions as well as optimize processes and resources to minimize waste, maximize benefits, and maximize performance
- Manage engineering organizations
NOTE: If you are an international student who is interested in pursuing any of our graduate certificate programs, please contact Jason Aylmer BEFORE applying.
Degrees offered: Graduate Certificate
Program Format: On Campus, Online
Application deadline: Rolling
Test Required: None
Contact: Jude Pearse
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: Engineering Management