Classroom Technology Integrationist
A Classroom Technology Integrationist graduate certificate is perfect for teachers who want to be more effective and marketable without the time and investment of a master’s degree. School technologists and others who consult in an educational setting will find this certificate program a valuable addition in their academic and professional development.
Students in the Classroom Technology Integrationist certificate will:
- Examine the roles of video in education and the technology behind video as an information medium.
- Be introduced to how to use Moodle, a Learning Management System.
- Discover, evaluate and develop Web 2.0 tools in order to engage their own Pk-12 students with real-world problems and applications.
- Learn how to use the Google suite of online tools for educational purposes
- Identify and be able to discuss educational issues of copyright, plagiarism, and fair use.
- Thoroughly investigate, evaluate and create online constructivist tools such as WebQuest or Lit Trips.
NOTE: If you are an international student who is interested in pursuing any of our graduate certificate programs, please contact Katy Blackmer BEFORE applying.