Aerospace Engineering is the branch of engineering that focuses on the design, development, and testing of all aspects of atmospheric and space vehicles. The Certificate in Aerospace Engineering would be of interest to a variety of working professionals, including those with mechanical, electrical, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics backgrounds seeking to expand their knowledge and career opportunities in this field. This certificate is available entirely online.
This certificate will benefit students seeking career paths in:
- Commercial Aerospace Applications (communications, GPS, aviation, launch, etc.)
- Military and Defense Aerospace
- Marine vessel and automobile industries
Fundamental engineering skills developed in these courses include:
- Vehicle Mathematical Modeling and Simulation
- System Equations of Motion
- Control System Design and Analysis
- Orbital Mechanics
Applications are not being accepted for this certificate at this time.