Short Term Housing in Stodder Hall
The Graduate School offers short-term dorm-style housing for current and prospective University of Maine graduate students as well as visiting faculty and post-doctoral students working with on-campus faculty.
Rates are: $36.50 per night (includes sheets, blanket, pillow, towel, hand towel, washcloth, and bar soap).
Visitors are provided with the basics:
- Double sized bed
- Desk and chair
- Box fan
- Lounge chair with ottoman
- Guests should bring their own toiletries, kitchen utensils, and food
In order to make reservations, we require that guests supply us with the proper information including:
- Billing information
- Student ID number if registered student
- Contact phone number and email address
- Exact dates of arrival and departure
- Choice of linens or no linens
- Arrival time for keycard pickup*
*Guests who will be picking up their keycards after 4:30 pm on the scheduled check-in day need to inform Gail Mahan immediately (see contact info below). Arrangements for after-hours pickup at the University of Maine Police Station located on the Rangeley Road will be made (photo ID required).
Amenities for guests include:
- Common rooms
- 24/7 access to Graduate Center