2021 Summer Technology Institute
August 3-5, 2021 • Virtual Event
2021 VIRTUAL SUMMER TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE
Empowerment in Dynamic Contexts
Please join us for this dynamic community event on August 3-5, 2021.
There will be workshops, hands-on activities, networking, reflection and so much more.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Contact email@example.com for more information and check back in!
- Ross Cooper: Co-author of the newly released book “Project Based Learning: Real Questions. Real Answers. How to Unpack PBL and Inquiry.” More information about Ross can be found on his website Cooper on Curriculum.
- Lisa Johnson: Also known as the Tech Chef and author of “Creatively Productive: Essential Skills for Tackling Time Wasters, Clearing the Clutter, and Succeeding in School – and Life!“
- Team Collaboration that Empowers – Brenda Wight, Gina Lavoie, Alice Lee
- Designing Flexible Learning Pathways for Student Success – Tyrel Love
- Google Jamboards – An Engaging, Collaborative Classroom Tool – Diana Mahar
- Culturally Responsive Teaching – Diana Mahar
- Empowerment Through MeDOE’s “MOOSE” – Maine Online Opportunities for Sustained Education – Neal Rioux
- Toolkit for Calm, Coping, and Creativity – Lisa Johnson
- Using Google Slides to Engage Students and Assess Their Progress – Jill Plummer
- Facilitating Student Creation and the Demonstration of Understanding with Google Slides – Jill Plummer
- Seesaw 2.0: Creating, Connecting, and Designing – Allison Fluet and Sarah Gray
- Creativity Uses and Empowerment through MyOpenMath app – Devin Lachapelle
- Compassionate Spaces: Leveraging Technology to Empower ALL Learners – Sarah Norsworthy
- Reimagining the Science Classroom – Jodie Deinhammer
- Page to Screen: Taking Student Portfolios Virtual – Anthony Stirpe
- Enrich-Explore-Explode: A School Librarian’s Superpowers – Melissa West
Enroll in EDT 580 to earn 3 graduate credits
Click any of the links below for more information:
- Summer 2021 Tuition and Fees
- Online Graduate Programs
- If you have any questions about enrollment, please contact Mia Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to enroll in EDT 580 is July 15, 2021. Join us today!
Participate for 25 contact hours or 2.5 CEUs (must apply)
Cost for PD participation:
- $429.00 Early Bird Discount (on or before 6/15/21)
- $429.00 Group Discount (3 or more from same organization)
- $499.00 Regular Rate (after 6/15/21)
Deadline to register for PD participation is July 23, 2021. Join us today!
“There were so many great ideas being shared and I met a ton of great people who are changing the world!” – Rick, 2020 Participant
“It was engaging, highly knowledgeable, and FUN! The experience especially made me come out of my shell and explore how to better enhance my teaching through technology.” – Kelly, 2020 Participant