Department of Industrial Cooperation Resources
- For project-related purchases, please email requests to UM.DIC@maine.edu , with the following information:
- Items/Quantity needed
- Ship to address
- For hiring/paying salaries on a project, please e-mail Chris Coplin at Christopher.Coplin@maine.edu
- For agreement related requests and inquiries, please e-mail Karen Lidral at Karen.Lidral@maine.edu.
The following items are needed to initiate a new project with the Department of Industrial Cooperation. You will need to upload the completed budget sheet into the project authorization form. DIC will then initiate the Service Agreement and send it to the company.
- Project Authorization Request This link will open our new online project management software. Please log in with your maine.edu credentials.
- Budget Sheet – This form is to be used for projects with start dates after July 1, 2021 (Microsoft Excel)
Additional Project Forms
Once a project has been created, these forms are used for paying salaries for employees working on the project.
- Additional Compensation for Faculty and Professional Employees (Microsoft Word)
- Additional Compensation for Graduate Student (Microsoft Word)
The following are some of our standard agreements which may be used when a project is started. The files posted here are for draft purposes only. Some modifications may be made to the agreement based on the needs and interest of all involved parties. Please send requests for agreements directly to Karen.Lidral@maine.edu
- Service Agreement (PDF)
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (PDF)
- Research Collaboration Agreement (PDF)
- Material Transfer Agreement (PDF)