iLab is a web-based interface used by the facilities within CORE to schedule CORE resources, request training, request a quote or consultation on large projects, review past use, view invoices, and track project communications.
Registering for an iLab Account
All users of CORE facilities must register for an iLab account. Principal Investigators, Researchers, Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, Faculty, Staff, and External Clients should all register for an iLab account prior to scheduling resources in a CORE facility.
Members of the University of Maine system should use their maine.edu login credentials when registering. The iLab guide for internal users can be found here.
The registration process is slightly different for community members from outside of the University of Maine system. The iLab guide for external users can be found here.
If you need additional assistance in getting registered, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Notes for Non-Principal Investigators
Who this applies to:
- Co-Principal Investigators
- Other faculty and staff requesting access to a chartfield (grant or other internal funding source) of which they are not the Principal Investigator or chartfield “owner” in order to charge for CORE services, including financial managers.
- Click here to login or register
- Log in with your University of Maine credentials
- Upon successful authentication, you will be prompted to select your PI/lab from the pull-down list (this should be the PI or chartfield owner’s name) and provide your phone number.
- Submit the completed registration form. Submission will notify your PI of your lab membership request
- You will be sent an email with basic instructions on using the system. However, you will not be able to place orders with your new account until your lab membership request has been approved and a chartfield has been designated to you.
A few notes:
- You will be required to supply payment information on all reservations and/or requests when working with the core facilities.
- If you do not have access to any payment information please contact your PI to request one.
- iLab works best in Firefox or Chrome browser. The URL is https://umaine.ilab.agilent.com
- Click here for access to an iLab User Guide.