Policies & Regulations - Immunization Law
Maine Law requires all degree-seeking students and full-time, non-degree students born after December 31, 1956 to provide the following proof of immunizations:
- One dose of Tetanus/Diphtheria given within the last ten (10) years
- Two (2) doses of Measles (Rubeola), Mumps and Rubella (MMR) given after (not on) your first birthday and after December 31, 1956.
Meningitis immunization is not required but is strongly recommended. If you have received a Meningitis vaccine, please forward that documentation so it may be indicated on your record.
Records of immunization are Required to be signed or stamped from one or more of the following sources:
- Your healthcare provider (request an official Immunization Report)
- Your high school health records (signed by a school official)
- Your previous college
- Your military base or VA health care provider
Please forward immunization documentation containing student’s full name and date of birth to:
Shared Processing Center
PO Box 412
Bangor ME 04402-0412
Failure to provide your immunization documents may effect your eligibility to enroll in classes, your financial aid, your housing and other academic areas. If you have any questions, please contact the Immunization Office at 207-581-4005 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org