Race Date: June 4, 2017
Location: University of Maine in Orono, Maine
The race starts at 7:30 a.m. and there is a 6 hour limit on the marathon course. Those who feel they will not finish the marathon in 6 hours can register for the early start at 6:30 a.m. (which will allow 7 hours). Early start is not available for the half marathon or 10K.
*NOTE: The finish line and clock will be taken down promptly at the course limit as other groups use the track after our event.
- Early start for Marathon: 6:30 a.m.
- Marathon start: 7:30 a.m.
- Half Marathon start: 7:30 a.m.
- 10K start: 7:30 a.m.
Wheelchair entrants start: 7:15 a.m.
The race will start and finish on the UMaine Track located at the Alfond Football Stadium.
The minimum age for participation for the full and half marathon, as recommended by the RRCA is 14 years old for the Marathon and Half Marathon. The 10K has no minimum age limit.
The race will start and finish on the UMaine Track and travel over roads and paved paths through Orono and Old Town.
- Water stops with Powerade located approximately every 1-2 miles.
- Tech material running singlet for Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K participants. Shirt sizes are not guaranteed after April 15. Shirts only for the first 600 registered runners.
- Automatic timing with chip timing
- Post-race refreshments
- Baggage check available at start/finish area
- Finishers medal to all Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K participants
- Medical tent located at finish line
- Professional photo service will take photos of all runners and make them available for purchase
Parking maps will be posted closer to the race and included in the final e-mail instructions for the runners.
Refunds and deferrals are not available for this race.