Associate Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Faculty Member of the RiSE Center
- Novel semiconductor materials and devices
- Optoelectronics & photonics
- Piezoelectric materials, thin films and devices
- Surface acoustic wave devices and thin film resonators
- Sensors, based on both semiconductor & piezoelectric devices
Nuri W. Emanetoglu received his B.S. in Electronics and Communications Engineering from Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey in 1995. He received his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Rutgers University, NJ, in 1998 and 2003, respectively.